NEW | MIKE PATTON INTERVIEW SEGMENTS VIDEO


Hello all! I had noticed something that I haven't seen floating around online yet, which was the Mike Patton Interview segments from the documentary Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale (2016). I didn't feel right posting the entire documentary in full online, so I thought I'd just make a short video compilation of the Patton parts, along with a segment with Greg Werkman, discussing the music of the Melvins and the birth of Ipecac Recordings. This short segment montage can be seen below, or on our YouTube channel depending on your viewing preferences.










An outstanding documentary in full. Over 2 hours of interviews and live footage. Interviews with Buzz Osborne, Dale Cover, Trevor Dunn, Kevin Rutmanis, John Stanier, Soundgarden, Gene Simmons, Members of Neurosis, Mastodon plus many many more. Support this awesome project and purchase the DVD/Blue Ray at Revolvemerchandise.shop

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for visiting!



Comments